My lovely followers

Tuesday 10 January 2012

A card for my Mum

I have made this card for my Mum who has been in hospital for 2 weeks now since Christmas.  I have not felt like making one as I suppose it would be like saying out loud that she really ill and I don't really want to accept it.  I have been making cards for the last couple of weeks to try keep my mind from what is happening and I have to say it really hasn't worked. 

Anyway onto the card.  I have used Mo's image of Bunches (one of my favorites for colouring up) This image is brilliant for any occasion.  


The backing paper I believe came CUP and I used layers of plain card.  Have so much it needs to be used up.  The flower I made from dies cut out of the same card to keep the theme going.
  

 For the sentiment I simply used microsoft word. The pearl gems, lace and ribbon are from my stash.  



The inside compliments the front.


Thats it from me for now and hope you are well

Hugz Elaine xxx

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS! What a great job!!! Love this and I know you Mum will be thrilled! XXX~DigiDarla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that DigiDarla and guess what you are my 1,100 visitor thank you again
    Hugz Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...