I am not feeling all that good but wanted something quick,easy and a little different to make. So I merged the ticket onto the scroll which I had aldready rotated and decided to finally get the acetate out, dusted it off and got on with it. The backing papers are by Dragons Lair Digital designs. The image was coloured as per with my pencils. I added some glamour dust, a cream rose (not made by me this time!) and a couple of die cut leaves. I mounted the acetate over the centre of the card. I finished off with ribbon and bow onto the acetate. uite difficult to see the effect on here but I like the finished product.
Anyway thanks for looking and be back soon perhaps!