My lovely followers

Thursday 29 March 2012

Orchard - Krista Smith

Hi all

Well I have had the day at home today sorting out Mums bills etc instead of clearing out her belongings.  I feel as though I am looting and throwing her life away.  Not a good feeling at all.  Back there tomorrow though with another visit to the funeral directors for final arrangements for Wednesday.  I am dreading it but will be relieved when it is over.  Am not looking forward to reading the poem for the occasion either.

Anyway here is what took my mind away from the event for a few moments.  I coloured up Orchard from Saturated Canary and she is such a sweetie. I used prisma pencils only on this one.  I used My Memories papers, pearls, lace and ribbons from my stash. The corner die is made by Making Memories and the edge  is by Marianne Creatables.







The inside compliments the front as usual. (excuse the rubbish pics, camera playing up for some reason or another LOL)

This has been entered into the following

Simons says Stamping - Anything goes
PaperTake Weekly - sketch 
WOC - Pearls/ribbon/lace/flowers Bingo

Hugz Elaine xxx

4 comments:

  1. So sweet :) Thanks for playing with us at WOC this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to read on your blog that this is a very sad and difficult time for you - I wish you strength and peace. Very pretty card, and thanks so much for joining in with the sketch challenge at Papertake Weekly. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear it a sad and difficult time, sending hugs.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to read about your difficult time Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...