My lovely followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Today

Today is the day I lay my mum to rest and to be honest I am really dreading it.  The last Mothers day card I made her will be travelling with her to the other side and I hope it will bring her much comfort. She hung on til we celebrated Mothers day and my sons 30th birthday the next day and she passed away the day after that. I went to see her in the Chapel of Rest yesterday.  On the one hand I am glad I did as it compounded to me it was just the vessel her spirit used whilst she was here and on the other hand it also compounded that she is no longer here so mixed emotions for me.  I will be reading a poem in her memory today and I thought I would share it with you all.

Tomorrow

When tomorrow starts without me
And I'm not there to see
If the sun should rise and find your eyes
All filled with tears for me

I wish so much you wouldn't cry
The way you did today
While thinking of the many things
We didn't get to say

I know how much you love me
As much as I love you
And each time you think of me
I know you'll miss me too

So when tomorrow starts without me
Don't think we're far apart
For everytime you think of me
I'm right here in your heart

I think this is so lovely and I really hope I can get through it without crying.  Anyway I need to go prepare myself for the farewell.

I will try to get back here as soon as able.  Thank you my fellow crafters for taking the time to read my profile.  Have a good day all

Hugz Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...