My lovely followers

Sunday 13 May 2012

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

And I mean a really big Yayyyyy on this occasion.  I have been headhunted to be part of a Design Team by Colleen Holmes, the Magazine owner and publisher of 'Through the Craftroom Door' and the Owner and Creater of Outlawz.  I was offered this post last night and it took me all of hmmmm let me see... at long as 10 seconds to accept LOL.  I am so excited at having this opportunity.  As from June 1st my little pinkies will be rushed of my hands busy creating for this wonderful team.  They are so friendly and helpful and they have made me feel as part of the family already.....

Oooooh I am DT for two wonderful Challenge groups now.. will I have time for my day job... of course I will.  Got to say that in case someone from work stumbles across my blog LOL.

Anyway that is me outta of here for a while..

Have a wonderful day as I sure am...

Hugz Elaine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...