My lovely followers

Friday 21 September 2012

New Baby - Stitchy Bear

This week over at Paper ala Mode, The Outlawz is to celebrate the beginning of Autumn and making a project along the theme of welcoming a new beginning ie New baby, new home etc.

  I chose this beautiful image from Stitchy Bear called New Baby.  I kept this one really simple as I seem to be getting better at it lol. I coloured the image using my prismas and am hoping I got the shading okay.  I am a little unsure lol. The backing card has been embossed using my dot folder. 

The ribbon and pearls are from my stash.  Thats about it really.  

Why not head on over to The Outlawz and join in with one of their many challenges.  You may even like it there and decide to stay... like I did!

Anyway thats it from me for now 

Hugz Elaine xxx

17 comments:

  1. Great card and fab image . Love it. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 everybody . Trisha x DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love your coloring and all of your added touches. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card, Elaine. You coloring is immaculate, as always! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp-N-Doodle!

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. It looks so precious. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card!!! you did an awesome job coloring the image=). thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so thankful you entered our Challenge. I so love your inspiration creation. I wish you well in the this week's Challenge. We hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, thankyou for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! Thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar in the "Anything Goes Challenge" Hope you decide to join us again!
    Good Luck,
    Alice B.
    Brown Suagr DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely baby card. Love the bow and the image. Thanks for playing at Stamp-N-Doodle.
    Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  10. So precious! Beautiful colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That image is darling! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card thanks for joining craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, so touchy.Thank you for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it! That image is so sweet!Thanks for participating in MY HEART PIECES challenge this week!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  15. THis is lovely Elaine, I love the simplicity of it = a beautiful birth card!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely image, great card :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges xx
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...