My lovely followers

Sunday 21 April 2013

More quickie cards needed......D

Happy Sunday everyone

Today I needed to make a few cards for my stock.....

I had recently bought some shoe stamps and to be honest I don't why.. I just did.  So I had to put them to good use.  I didn't want to make anything complicated so basically I used some papers from my stash that I had printed out a while ago.  I stamped out the images and used a small brush and TH distress ink pads to roughly colour parts of the shoe.  I wanted to give them a little life.  I also wiped over them using brushed corduroy.  Voila all done.  I did say they were quick makes - also quick description lol.  




I do hope you have enjoyed your visit and hope you will call again.

Hugz Elaine aka Ellapu xxx

16 comments:

  1. Great cards. Thank you for joining our flower challenge at Docerela Creations.

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great :) Always a good idea to stock up with some gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, thanks for joining our challenge over at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really super card Ellapu and just perfect for our challenge this week.

    Thanks so much for joining in my 'Passion for Flowers' theme at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Love those shoes!!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining the challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and elegant cards! Love the distressing and shoe images. Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges.
    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations. Love the mix of design papers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Great image~ Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fab card. Love the colour scheme design and those diecuts. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card and thankyou for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member- Nitasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Dulce Silva

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful project.
    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
    DT Member Ana Valéria
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...