My lovely followers

Monday 8 July 2013

Birthday gift for a colleague.....D

What great weather we have today - so good I decided to take a days leave from work and crack on with a colleagues birthday present.  She will be 40 this week and the girl has everything already so what to do??  I decided on a bag charm and a box to hold it.  Beats wrapping it anyway lol.  

I forgot to take a pic of the original box I altered DUH! so found a similar one to photograph instead. 


Beautiful huh! lol

Anyway, I covered it with lace and pearls and made some teeny bows for the sides.  I covered the inside with wadding and white satin I had kicking about.

For the bag charm I basically used 3 strands of chain (you know what I am like with metal lol) and fixed all sorts of embellies to them.  Alot of the charms came from earrings, bracelets and necklaces from car boot sales.   The beads and crystals are new from my stash fixed to eye pins and bead caps.

That's it really - just hope she likes it!







I apologise for the terrible photos of the charms - difficult to photograph and show it all - I did my best lol.

Hugz to all

Elaine xx

This will be entered into the following challenges




11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous so pretty, she will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty box, I am sure she will love it. Also the gift is pretty to. Thanks for sharing at CFAS.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty box, I am sure she will love it. Also the gift is pretty to. Thanks for sharing at CFAS.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty box, I am sure she will love it. Also the gift is pretty to. Thanks for sharing at CFAS.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine,
    The box is beautiful! Your colleague is fortunate to work with such a talented, thoughtful person. The charm is lovely. Now she has everything!

    Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both the box and the charm look fabulous! I'm sure she'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really charming altered and decorated box Elaine.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine this is so elegant! I absolutely LOVE the charms!! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely, a great uses of it of piece you may have around.

    Thanks for joining us at stamping dragon
    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Fabulous.
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap
    DT Call at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous, really beautiful and I adore the charm. Thank you for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs Tina (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...