My lovely followers

Saturday 5 July 2014

Just a few pics.....

Hello all

I have been crocheting butterflies and adding stamens as feelers.  I really enjoy making these so when I have overload of them I might have to sell them but unsure as to how much.  Will have to have a ponder on that.  I also bought another 50 hats to decorate - god only knows why lol - an impulse buy shall we say lol.  Lets hope I am able to sell them once decorated lol.



My daughter and my twin grandchildren are here for a few days so took a couple of pics to add on here. They are growing so fast.



I have an addition to the family as well  - I bought a lionhead wabbit and her name is Bluebell - such a little darling too.  I might add 'the grump' after Bluebell lol


Anyway thats it for me today I am off to beddy byes shortly as knackered lol

Hugz and love always

Elaine

Entered into


3 comments:

  1. the butterflies are gorgeous I envy anyone who can crotchet butterflies or flowers -I am in the process of crotcheting my 5yr grandaughter another blanket (she has two but NEEDS! another one for her bed lol)but cannot do fancy things or use a pattern!
    Beautiful grandchildren
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine, I ADORE your butterflies...I must learn to crochet!! Your beautiful Grand babies are growing...so Beautiful...Have a happy week ahead... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine~~OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE the butterflies!!! I wish I could crochet:) I suppose I could learn but it is finding the time..LOL Beautiful Grandkids and Bluebell is adorable!! Thanks so much for joining in the Summertime fun challenge at Fussy and Fancy! Good luck!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...