My lovely followers

Sunday 1 November 2015

November challenge over at Altered Eclectics *

For this months challenge I thought a nice and simple altered box would suffice.  I seem to have lost all mojo and interest and really struggling to make anything decent.  I am hoping it will come back with a vengeance real soon as it is frustrating to say the least.

I used Madame Payraud papers for the box inside and out.   I now use it to store my pens so very useful.




Thank you for popping in and do call again real soon

Hugz Elaine xx

This has been entered ino the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Love ,love,love this box Elaine....truly vintage and so useful too...did I tell you I love it,lol...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous box love the vintage look papers and useful too -result lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...