My lovely followers

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Living room canvas

I have been at a loss as to what to make for this months challenge over at Altered Eclectics.  My mojo got up, packed its bags and left me for goodness knows how long.  I kid you not.  

 I managed to put this together a few weeks ago for my living room.  I used an 12 x 24 inch canvas.  I used modelling paste through 3 stencils, brickwork, stripes and sun ray type thingy,  for the background.  I painted over it several times using several colours until I achieved the lightish green.  I used inka gold over the textues.  I had bought some cheap dried arrangements from the local pound shop which I pulled apart, cut up and glued to the canvas.  All done and now for the pics


Thanks for dropping in and why not pop on over to Altered Eclectics and join in with the fun - we would love to see you there.

Hugz to all xx

This has been entered into the following challenges


3 comments:

  1. Your project is beautiful Elaine. Love all of the textures. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful canvas love all the textured stencilling and colours
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning canvas Elaine, gorgeous shimmery colour to it too...glad your mojo came back,must have been on holiday with mine as I've just managed to get back in the swing again...hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...