My lovely followers

Saturday 25 June 2022

Bee to the flower

 Hello all

Today I felt like stenciling, onto cream card for the sepia look

Cream smooth card 300gsm

border using Brown card
Sweet Poppy stencil

Gathered Twigs Oxide ink pad for the stenciling and the stamped bee from Gummiapan

Sentiment composed in Word and printed using the colour picker in the paint programme to match the flower





Thank you for popping in to look at my card


This has been entered into the following challenges





4 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely elegant card. ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...