My lovely followers

Thursday 7 July 2022

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday .....

 Hi again all you lovely crafters.  Good to see you again, hypothetically that is lol.

Today I have put together another Birthday card just for no reason except for pleasure and to add to the loads of cards I give to Charity.

 The list of supplies I used are here

White linen card

flowers Gummiapan - Swedish company - just love their dies.  I used water colour pens for the colours.

The hearts are by Impression Obsession. 

Pearl from stash - the over brimming stash just like most crafter's you know the one where you can't even remember having something and then order it again lol.

The bouquet wrap I cannot remember where it came from (yes I lose packets prob ended up in a bin

So here it is


                                    Thank you for dropping by for a peek

This has been entered into the following challenges

Allsorts anything goes Flora/fauna 10/07

Happy Little Stampers July watercolour challenge - 01/08 

The flower challenge CAS Flowers - 01/08 HONOURABLE MENTION

TTCRD July 5th 21/07




6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful CAS design and the colors are so pretty too! Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have left a comment before on the beautful card? Love the die-cut bouquet and added pearl
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A huge thank you for leaving lovely comments on my cards x

      Delete
  3. This is stunning, so elegant! Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...