My lovely followers

Thursday 1 September 2022

Love to Scrap

 Hi all

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Love to Scrap where it is always Anything Goes - Let your creativity go wild.

For this card I used a rectangle stencil which I cut myself using a die.  I used milled lavender and Victorian Velvet distress oxide ink pads and blended together,  The branch stamp I cannot remember what it's origin is. (never keep packets lol) The sentiment I composed in word and printed

Voila all done. 


It would be great to see you join in with the fun over at Love to Scrap, we all gain inspiration from each other, don't we?  I think so. So what are you waiting for get creating. 
Hugz Elaine DT x

This has been entered into the following challenges






4 comments:


  1. Spectacular card! Beautiful branch stamp! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much really appreciate your kind words x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS design and I like the sentiment font. Thanks for playing in The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...