My lovely followers

Tuesday 8 November 2022

Sleigh bells are ringing


 I have put this card together tonight.

I cut the deer out of a scrap of snowflake embossed card.  I really do not know what make the deer die is called.  I cut an aperture on the front panel and used a music embossing folder for the black background.  A bit annoyed at myself as the deer is covering up the title of the song - Jingle bells

You can't see the music in the first pic but the second is a close up.  In real life it is easy to see.  I did not want to rub gold or anything like that as it would look messy with the deer across the front

The stamp and embossing are called magic moments - I think they are Tonic studio but I could be wrong




Hugz Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges

Critter Crazy 68 anything critter 30/11

CAS Friday winter 243 01/12

TTCRD ATG Challenge 28/11

Classic Design November AG Challenge #11 uun

A place to start ag's November 01/12 Rising star

ABC Christmas white and xtra special 01/12






12 comments:

  1. Fabulous stag and love the music stamp and embossing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Elaine love the stag and the embossing hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card with lovely design! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the design. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so creative and quite lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card! I love that the embossed panel is set behind the main panel, I must try to remember to do that! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas for our W for white and X for Xtra Special challenge, and good luck! :)
    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...