My lovely followers

Sunday 3 December 2023

While the cat was 'looking' away 613

 Hi all it is time for our new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and of course is always anything goes with the option for any winter  holiday. I play at anything goes as part of my DT obligations - so I made something that had nothing to do with a holiday except the mice are having fun keeping the cat on his toes or is he about to join in with pushing the big one over and then wondering if he can squeeze through the mousehole before his owners come home lol.

I used Card-io stamps for my card and the sets I used were Forest flora, Taking Cover, Wisteria, Waving wildflowers, posh pots and Pottery petites


thank you for visiting my blog and now why not head on over to 613, knock on the door, come on in and take part in the fun to be had.

Elaine DT xx

This has been entered into the following challenges 








2 comments:

  1. Fabulous design, and brilliant colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There'll be trouble in that house methinks hahaha, A wonderful imaginative card Elaine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...