My lovely followers

Friday 12 January 2024

Woodland Magic

Hi everyone

Me again with another project.  This one I found in my drawer of the ones I am not sure of.  I pulled it out and desided I liked it today lol I can't even remember why I didn't like it lol

For this one I used the following ingredients

Lavinia stamps - Tia, Olivia small, Fairy chain small. Everlee. Fairy Toadstool, Orchard grass, Foliage

Small trees and Foliage set 2

Elements inks - Olive, graphite and Della blue

Versafine Clair Nocturne

Wink of stella

Red Hoh-I-Noor watercolour pencil, Glossy accents

Sakura gelly roll stardust clear pen

Silver gel pen. Holographic glitter


Thank you for visitng me today, really appreciate it

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Lavinia Creative challenge Magical Woodland 01/02 maxed



6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful as usual Elaine-great scene and beautiful stamps whats not to like!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunny. I often not like something and put away and then later on I like it - never throw anything away unless it is a real mess lol xx

      Delete
  2. Such a beautifully made magical scene!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love your creativity in staging the fairies! You rock, sister! Thanks for sharing another gorgeous and inspirational make with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful scene. Glad you liked it, as you created something really lovely with so many details. Thank you for sharing your project with A Place to Start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card! I love the fairies and the ink blending is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining the Star Stampz challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...