My lovely followers

Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Bright and Breezy

Hi everyone. I have been MIA for a long time.  

When I decided to step down from DT a couple of years ago over at 613 Avenue Create I was given the opportunity to join in ''as and when''  and this is an ''as and when moment !!!!

This challenge is |Anything Goes with the optional theme of 'Bright and Breezy'

For this I used

7x7 inch card with dark green and black mat /layering

Acrylic paint background

Stamp - Lets go fly a kite

Watercolour pencils, We hope you take the time to join in with the fun over at 613 Avenue Create. Elaine the ''as and when'' DT''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...