My lovely followers

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Honey - Krista Smith

Hi everyone

I not been about for the last couple of days due to visiting mum in the hospital and work of course.  No time and most of all no energy at all.  So I forced myself to get crafty this afternoon and guess what ... I tried colouring a particular image and got stuck on the hair. It was so bad I filled the bin with my attempts.  In the end I coloured up Honey and I got it right first time It is so frustrating....Anyway here goes

Ingredients
Paper - Nitwits
Image- Saturated Canary
Flowers-WOC and elsewhere LOL
Ribbon/pearl gems - my stash
Gold Glamour Dust
Ribbon pleated by me around the image


No sentiment this time and the inside is similar to front....

This has been entered into the following

Robyns Fetish - People 
Pans Pastel - Use a ribbon
Dies to Die for - Anything Goes

Hugz Elaine xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine ... A gorgeous card with super colouring skills. I love it. The pleated ribbon is very pretty. I hope your mum is soon on the mend.Thank you for joining us at this weeks PanPastel UK challenge . Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine, such a pretty card, the cream/pink tones work beautifully together, the use of ribbon is very classy, thanks for joining in at PanPastel UK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! What a fabulous card, I love how you have used the ribbon. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, beautiful card. Lovely work with your colouring of the image. Thanks for joining us at Robyns Feitsh people challenge, good luck, Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love the big shoes on the image and your coloring is awesome. Love the flowers in the corner as well. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...