My lovely followers

Friday 1 June 2012

Jaynejettpack - Kenny K

FATHERS DAY/MALE THEME OVER AT POODLES PARLOUR THIS WEEK

I made this one specifically for my DT inspiration card over @ Poodles Parlour.  Theme thiS time round is Fathers Day/Male themed card.  I have now found a use for it apart from giving you inspiration to join in the fun (well I hope so!) as I have a friend I can send it to and I know he will appreciate it.

The backing paper is from Vintage downloads.  The clock/cog stamps are from a Kanban set and very useful I found them too. I used brown memento ink to give it the vintage look which suits steampunk.  The sentiment is by Christy Croll.  I coloured the image using my pencils and kept the theme going with the vintage feel.





Come over and join us over at Poodles Parlour for this fun challenge.....

Entered into the following challenges
Just keep on creating - Anything goes
Kaboodles Doodles - Anything goes 
Patties creations Designs - Fathers day/card for a guy


Hugz Elaine xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love the fantastic feel and look of your card project! The earthen colors are just amazing! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour & design on this card. Thanks for entering this week's challenge at Kaboodle Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloring and your design. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love your coloring and all of your added touches. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so adorable. Your so very talented. Some day I hope to be as good as all the talented people on the web. Wow I am gonna have to go practice. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cool steam punk card. I love the main image and the way you have embellished it, looks fantastic.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...