My lovely followers

Friday 27 July 2012

Hi everyone

I am sitting here watching the opening ceremony for us hosting the Olympics.  I do not watch any sport as it is not my bag but we have done it proud with all the work having gone into the ceremony.  Loved the take on the Industrial Revolution and hasn't Brunel aged well. I have to say so far the highlight for me is Daniel Craig... OMG he is gorgeous love him!  We are wonderfully talented hosts and the production of the ceremony is out of this world.  Well done Britain!

I am loving this so catch up again real soon.  I have been working on a project for the last week or so and when finished will be posted up.  I am also working on a new blog... ye ye ye I am going to be starting my own challenge blog.....Will keep you posted on that as it also a work in progress.  I do have my Design Team Leader on board already... so moving onwards and upwards so they say LOL

Catch you all soon 

Hugz Elaine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...