My lovely followers

Sunday 22 July 2012

Yayyyyy

Another reason to smile today.  Cora the owner of the site I obtained the image called Touch@ Digital Two for Tuesday emailed me.......


Elaine,

This is truly beautiful. I love your coloring and how the distressed look adds to the romance of the image. Thank you for sharing. I would love to post this on my site Digital Two for Tuesday as an example of how the image was used with a link back to your site. If this is ok. Please email me the image and any description you would like me to include at  *********

Regards,
Cora from Digital Two For Tuesday 


I took the email address out in case any crazies get it LOL

Just thought I would share in case anyone was interested LOL

Happy Dayz and hugz Elaine xxx 

AND HERE IS THE LINK TO THE POSTING ON THE SITE! 

Hugz Elaine xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elaine!
    Big congrats on the honor of having your card showcased. YaY for you!
    I found you on the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings & follow me if you'd like to.
    btw…..If you’re already following my blog……thank you so much!
    Have a wonderfully blessed day!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...