My lovely followers

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Am overwhelmed

Had a really long day that started at 3am this morning when I could not get back to sleep so arrived at the office at 6am to start work. Finished work at 3pm and then had to go pay for and pick up 2 cots and mattresses bedding etc etc.  After getting it crammed into the back of my car I had to drive 25 miles to my daughter to get them unloaded by her partner and his friend.  I then made the 30 mile trek home and fell in the door at 7pm.  I trod on my post coming through the door and there it was .. something that made me feel warm and fuzzy with a smile on my face.  I have received a beautiful card from Andria.. one of my Eclectic girlies.  Thank you so much and hope you don't mind me showing blogland.  It has pride of place in my craftroom and will serve as inspiration for a long time to come.


Why not pop on over and visit Andria's blog and leave her some love... such a wonderful lady.

Hugz Elaine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...