My lovely followers

Saturday 11 May 2013

Tried something simple...... D

to try get my mojo back.  I feel right at this moment that my creativity has walked out the door.  I hate not knowing what to do next, what style, what project.  So I sat at my table with a blank tag.  I covered the back with distress inks.  

Out came one of my stamp boxes - there are so many I have not used yet.  I grabbed the 'I'm so special' set by Katzelkraft.  I used the background stamp obviously for the background lol.  I then stamped and embossed Mr Special himself.  I love him.... just so special!  

I then used mica fragments down the side and frantage copper to the left.  I then triple embossed the entire tag to give it a really top shine.  I attached a ribbon with a stapler.  That was it.  Simple and a little satisfying that I achieved something.



Well how simple was that lol.  Instant gratification! well almost instant.

Thanks for dropping by and please please call again.

Hugz Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

17 comments:

  1. Great technique on your tag. Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking tag. Thank you for joining in the fun with Crafty Boots 'Use a Stamped Character' Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag with cute image! Mojo is back. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tag! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ 613 Avenue Create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Tag, Elaine! You know I am always inspired by your work and this is an example of why. You have true ability to create "drama" at varying levels in all of your designs. That is not easy and is a real gift! Thanks for sharing your gift with us week after week at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great tag and love all the texture you've given it, thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very artistic and unique. I love it! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very striking Tag and a cute card. Thank you for joining us at Creative CRadft Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you know I'm loving this one, Elaine! That Mr Special image is just too much fun. :-D OK, my DT hat is now in place -- I'm so glad you joined in our challenge at Simply Create Two this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab creation, thanks for joining in with us this week at CRAFTY RIBBONS X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Technique! thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh this is all inky and gorgeous!
    Great work, Thanks for sharing at Diva's this week for our Anything Goes challenge and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great tag. Great job, like the colours and the spooky stamps.

    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a fabulous tag!!! WOW I would love to be able to do something so fabulous while lacking mojo lol

    Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely tag you have made here which fits perfectly the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week of “anything but a card”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cool tag, love the added texture! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...