My lovely followers

Monday 5 May 2014

I know it's getting boring now...D

Yes you have guessed - another heart.  I made this one as a thank you for my next door neighbour who gave me 7 azalea's for my front garden today and not only that she dug them in for me.  So off to the craftroom I went LOL.  




Thank you for dropping by

Hugz and love to all
PS I will try to post something other than a heart next time LOL

This has been entered into the following challenges

613 avenue create - ag 11m
dream valley challenges ag 11m
osaat - ribbon and lace 11m



4 comments:

  1. What a pretty project. I love the delicate accent. Thanks for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very pretty and elegant. Lucky neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another gorgeous heart
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...