My lovely followers

Monday 18 April 2022

Winter Wonderland

 Hi all

 I am getting right into making a few Christmas cards.  I have so many left from last year I know the Charity shop will benefit from them.

Anyway I used the following

Sweet Poppy Stencil bauble

Victorian velvet oxide ink pad

cabin stamp by Inkylicious

Snow - posca pen and glitter 



Thank you for popping in

This has been entered into the following challenges

Pammies inky pinkies 2216 anything goes 25/04 Honorable Mention

Peace on Earth challenge 14- anything Christmas goes 28/04 TOP WINNER

ABC Christmas Challenge I is for Inky 09/05






12 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, I have this stencil and it is a favorite of mine, I love how you added the snow, gives it so much texture! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    Don't forget we have a year round Halloween challenge at Two Old Bats Halloween, giving you a chance to make Halloween cards year round, and with 50 or more players we have a prize to give away!
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this at Peace on Earth! Wow! A gorgeous Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love how you inlaid that beautiful scene into the ornament. Everything about this is beautiful! WOW!! Thank you for sharing your card and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning Elaine! I too have this stamp/die set and LOVE creating with it! You've done an amazing job ... love the pink color and your snowy scene is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and yes they are lovely to work with x

      Delete
  5. This is one of my favorite stamps. I love your snowy scene and the texture you added to it. Thanks for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Challenge Blog.
    kathy
    POE DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I just got this stencil myself and I love it! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas
    challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...