My lovely followers

Wednesday 20 April 2022

With Sympathy

I made a Sympathy card today.  Cards that no one likes to make. This one was needed by a friend so she asked me to do it for her.  

Digital image from PNGWing and butterfly die I cannot remember origin (have far too much stuff lol)

I altered the colour slightly on the lily.  

I printed the image twice.  The top layer I die cut the butterflies.  I then matched the other printed lily for the underneath.  This gave the continuity of the image through the die cut and matching the wings.  I stuck diamante crystals on for their bodies. 

The sentiment I printed  from laptop,









Thank you for popping in and taking a peek

This has been entered into the following challenges

Pammies Inky Pinkies 2216 25/04 

TTCRD Anything goes 0105

A Perfect Time to craft - anything goes 4/2022  01/05








7 comments:

  1. This is exquisite in every detail!
    So glad you have posted this to us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the design of your card. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create and TTCRD challenges. Anesha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...