My lovely followers

Tuesday 1 August 2023

Elegant Birthday Gal

 For this month over at AAA Birthday the theme is Anything goes Birthday 

  so a real easy one for all.  I chose to make a card for my grandaughters birthday. I used an image from png. and composed the sentiment in word. Tthe entire dress and been brushed over using Nuvo Aqua shimmer



Thank you for popping on over here. Why not join in with the fun over at AAA Birthday Challenge

Hugz Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and card!, love how it shimmers too

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant and beautiful card Elaine. Love her shimmery dress. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is so unique, such beautiful shading and love the glimmery effect. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an elegant, gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART August 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE. Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...