My lovely followers

Saturday 19 August 2023

Shine the light

 Hello to you all

I decided to try to use up some scraps of card and guess what ended up cuttin up more card for a matt underneath the image.  Oh well next time - maybe, perhaps!!! I needed a simple design to try to gain some of my mojo back to think of ideas and I think I may have one in the pipeline lol. 

For this one I used the following Lavinia products/stamps

Feather Leaf stencil

Stamps Fairy Foragers, Pipin and Meadow Mushroom

Elements inks Sahara and Confetti

Versafine clair Nocturne

Yellow. orange, white and black pastel pencils

black fineliner

Pink and purple glitter posca pens

Holographic glitter

black sharpie

3 shades of brown beige kuretake pens for mushroms

complimentary envelope

I think that is it.  


Thank you for coming on over to visit me, really appreciate your company

Hugz Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

 Classic Design 8 August  anything goes unlimited 01/09 best technique winner

A perfect time to craft August anything goes unlimited 28/09

DL.Art July anything goes 01/08 1 entry per day  

My time to craft #514 stencilling 01/09 2/3 entries

Patties Creations 209 anything goes 01/09 1/3 entries

Craft Rocket challenge 106 animals 01/09 maxed

Creative Inspirations 6 anything goes 01/09  1/2 entries 

A place to start-ATG leaves and or trees 06/09 /8 entries



3 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS card and love the stamps.Months ago saw someone use a ruler and marker for the edges of cards to save using more coloured card-not tried it though lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie. I always run the pen round slowly and always before I start the card. I learnt my lesson when doing it at the end as the pen whizzed across the card lol. It saves cutting the matt and also alot of card doing it this way xx

      Delete
  2. A beautiful scene. I love the way you've played with the stencil, it's subtle and it helps to create a wonderful background. A fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...