My lovely followers

Saturday 16 September 2023

Magical

 Hi all I am back again today

For this I just dragged a load of stamps from my boxes and used one of my backgrounds I made ages ago using brushos and mica. To be honest I was really keen on this and never thought I would use it

Well I have and this is the list of what I used - Lavinia

Mini meadow mushroom and toadstool

Orchard grass, Fairy foragers, dancing fairies, tree hives, Spanish moss, Tree of hope and Rory & Darcy

Versafine clair Nocturne and rain forest

Elements Olive and graphite

Red, orange and yellow polychromo pencils for the tree

Holographic glitter

Aqua shimmer glitter gloss

red and yellow posca pens

Thank you so very much for popping in to see me

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

 Crafty Catz AG's option dies 24/09 1/3 entries

Creative fingers 261 anything goes 21/09 1/3 entries

Crafty Addicts 5 anything goes 01/10 1/3 entries

Classic Design 9 Anything goes 01/10 unlimited

A perfect time to craft ag's September 28/10 unlimited

Fab n Funky 579 wings or scales 18/09  maxed

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful love all the stamps,sparkle and inky background.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! So beautiful Elaine, love the green woodland background and the gorgeous fairies and their sparkly wings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous magical card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful collection of images and gorgeous colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a magical card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely stunning, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...