My lovely followers

Wednesday 20 September 2023

Spooked

 Hi every one.  It has been a couple of days since blogging and it is 1 -  I have not felt all that well and 2 - no mojo.  So what I did to deal with the mojo I spent even more money on Halloween stamps of course from Lavinia.  Now I don't do Halloween at all but thought these cardswould be good for my grandchildren, well 2 of them so far, 6 more to go lol. Think I will give these to the boys due to the spiders, witches for the girls perhaps.  

I was inspired by Jo Rice for these, in fact almost the same - sorry Jo for copying, well almost sorry as I loved yours and can't blame a girl for trying lol.

Loved the card Heidi the Yorshire Crafter made using the castle and Maka, so guess what ended up buying them and will end up trying that one out pretty soon.  But for now just dipping toe in water with Halloween. 

So here is what I used (which I have to say were not as many supplies were used for these)

Lavinia stamps Fairy web, Wizardry and crow set

Spider found in stash

Moon mask

Nocturne Versafine clair and Graphite elements

Aqua shimmer glitter gloss

Black fineliner and sharpie.

Decorated envelopes


and this one


and combined just for the sake of it lol


Thank you once again for coming on over to see me

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Everybody Art challenge anything goes 01/10 1/3 entries

Use your stuff 493 Hand drawn line - spider hanging at top of card 01/10 1/3 entries

Crafty Animals 76 with animal 01/10 2/3 entries 

Critter crazy 78 featured critter Raven 01/10 3/5 entries

Morgans Art world 9 01/10 1/3 entries

The Creative Crafters 68 anything goes 01/10 1/3 entries

Two Old Bats Halloween challenge September Halloween 01/10 1/3 entries

Halloween crafts all year round 8 Sept 15 th -Oct 14th 1/5 entries

Alphabet challenge M is for monochrome 01/10 1/3 entries

Through The Purple Haze 208 monochrome 01/10 2/3 entries

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I absolutely love this, no wonder you had to purchase it, it is fabulous!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a stunning stamp. And so perfect for a Halloween card. This raven is so obviously watching what's going on. And these little spiders look so pretty, but also a little scary. I love making it in black and white. It looks so effective.
    Thank you for sharing this awesome Everybody Art Challenge card.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you added to the stamped image. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect Halloween card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Halloween card, the all black and white is perfect for your design. Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloween card! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow! I love everything on this card! What a great Halloween card!! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...