My lovely followers

Sunday 7 July 2024

Blue Christmas 1

 Hi all. Oh my time is flying by half way through the year.  No matter though as we are all ahead with our Christmas cards. It is time for our new challenge over at Peace on Earth Christmas. For our inspiration we can take a look at the following moodboard.  I chose a wreath, red and blue with baubles


I used Lavinia Stamps Mini holly, Foliage set and Christmas charms and Christmas Greetings
Elements - Della Blue
Versafine Clair Medieval Blue
Drak and Light glitter gel pens
Black fineliner
Red glitter posca pen
Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust clear gel pen

Thank you so much for dropping by to see me. We would love to see you over at Peace on Earth Christmas joining in with our fun challenge. 

Hugz Elaine DT xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

classic design-ATG 

A Perfect Time to Craft  July AG 28/08 unlimited

Krafty Chicks 723 stamps 05/07 unlimited


NBUS 64 Large Wild hares 01/08 unlimited



1 comment:

  1. Sorry to be so late in commenting - I've had visitors and been really busy with them! Love the way you used the colours from our mood board - such a beautiful wreath!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...