My lovely followers

Thursday 4 July 2024

Let's go fly the kite 5

 Hi all

Yes another Andy Skinner design - Fabulous

For this I used

7x7 inch card with dark green and black mat /layering

Acrylic paint background

Stamp - Lets go fly a kite

Watercolour pencils



Thank you for popping in

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges


classic design-ATG 

A Perfect Time to Craft  July AG 28/08 unlimited

A place to start July anything goes no optional twist 01/08 4/8 entries

Creative Fingers 281 AG 01/08 maxed

Krafty Chicks 723 stamps 05/07 unlimited


NBUS 64 Andy Skinner stamp 01/08 unlimited

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous background and I love this set of stamps but they seem to be a bit sad -maybe just me lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I thought they look sad also but then I saw the cuteness of innocence - well that is what I keep telling myself. I am going to try the clean look when I get round to it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB - great NBUS too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...