My lovely followers

Tuesday 17 September 2024

Dream 6

Hey everyone

I am back with another abstract card though with this one I didn't know when to stop with the stars lol 

I used an  8.25 x 6 inch Ivory card base with black mat

Lavinia stamps - Zemira and Inspire me

Elements inks Confetti, Mermaid and violet chalk 

Versafine Clair Nocturne

Star stencil and mask

black fineliner

Sakura gelly roll stardust clear pen


Thank you or visiting me

Elaine xx


A Place to Start - anything goes 01/10 4/8

Love to Craft - anything goes 01/10

Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge - anything goes 01/10

The Paper Funday - anything goes - create background 01/10

Pattie's Creations - anything goes maxed


2 comments:

  1. So lovely. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful creation with a wonderful background. Thank you for sharing another card in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...