My lovely followers

Tuesday 17 September 2024

Tags R us episode 2

, Hi all, Yes I am back with another 2 tags. Really enjoying making them.

For these I used 

Watercolour card with Gansai Tambi granulating paints backgrounds

Versafine Nocturne

Elements - olive

Lavinia stamps - Moss flowers, small hummingbird, Olivia small, 

Glossy accents

Uniball gel pens gold and silver

Black and white pastel pencils

Koh-I-Noor pencils green, yellow, purple, blue, orange, red

Stickles - unicorn

liquid pearls - aqua, purple and pink

wink of stella


Thank you for coming on over

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...