My lovely followers

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Ragged Santa and Ragged Angel - Mo Manning

Yayyyy came home early from work today so am able to post my other card earlier than I thought......

I have merged two of Mo Mannings images together




I really enjoyed putting this one together as I love the images complimenting eaCH OTHER.... I believe Ragged Angel is looking up to her hero and giving him a prayer.  Backing paper is by Summer Driggs - Believe






I tied the bow using the two different ribbons which I think is quite effective.....

And here is a close up of the image....


 And that is it for the time being... well until I walk over to my crafting area that is LOL

Have a good day all 

Hugz Elaine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...