My lovely followers

Monday 14 November 2011

Sunday evening

Well the weekend has gone far too quickly and unfortunately have not had time to finish my latest project. Got it all sitting on the table but has not been put together. My mum was taken into hospital today with severe breathlessness and seeing as she suffers with heart trouble already and on top of that has been undergoing chemotherapy and ops related to the cancer for the last 6 months, it has all been rather hectic. I craft away usually to take my mind off of things but today I couldn't even do that. Am sure it won't be too long though.. hope all of you have had a good weekend and I will update as soon as with new pics.


Hugz Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...