My lovely followers

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Ragged Santa - Mo Manning

Good morning everyone

 Here we have everyones favourite this time of year Ragged Santa by Mo Manning.  I just love this image.  I have kept this card really simple as everytime I tried adding something else to it it just didn't look right LOL.  So here he is all lonesome....



This is a quick post as need to get ready for work although would much prefer to be here crafting LOL.  Hopefully w3ill be able to add him to a challenge later on today when more time LOL. 

Is listed on ebay  now

I will be back later as have another card to post.....Have a good day everyone.

Hugz Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...