My lovely followers

Thursday 2 November 2023

Catch a falling star

Hi all, hope you're all well

I'm still using my phone which is quite a pain with the typing. I just hope I get my laptop back soon it's pretty poorly so I reckon it's going to be a couple of weeks but hey ho that's life. Another thing that is annoying me is I cannot work out how to enter my cards into challenges using my phone, just not work that out yet.

Anyhow this is another card I've made today and I hope you like it. I am a little unsure myself but thought I'd share it anyway. The products I've used for this is listed below.

A background I made using a used stencil with the remaining inks still on it, spritzed with water and lay down on a piece of card, of course I let it dry before using it

Lavinia stamps used are orchard grass, fairy foragers, Tia, wild poppies and fairy catkins

versafine Clair medieval blue, monarch, and Twilight

Elements inks violet chalk and Della blue

Black, gold, blue glitter gel pens

Purple spectrum noir sparkle pens

Nuvo aqua shimmer glitter gloss

Glamour dust glitter

Blue and grey kuretake pens


Thank you for coming over and looking at my blog I really appreciate it

Love and hugs Elaine  x

This has been entered into the following challenges


Classic design October 10 anything goes 15/11 unlimited

Krafty Chicks 688 stamp act 10/11unlimited


4 comments:

  1. Why be unsure of your beautiful work? This is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful and love the colour-sorry can't help with the challenge entries -I have a desktop computer and don't have the internet on my phone.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey, I have managed to get my old lap top working though very slow could cook a 3 course meal the time it takes to open a link lol x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...