My lovely followers

Tuesday 21 November 2023

Jumping for Joy

 Hey everyone, hope you are all well

I started to put this one together last night and was a little unsure of it however got home from work and added some shimmer to it = like it better now

For this one I used Lavinia stamps mini holly, whimsical hares  and pipin

Elements ink Olive and Della blue

Versafine clair Nocturne and Rain forest

Nuvo Aqua shimmer glitter gloss

Red glitter posca pen

white gel pen

Sorry about the pic and the shine from the gloss.  One can't win -on the one hand the glitter/gloss is showing too shiny and on the other the glitter does not show up much at all lol.

Thanks for popping in - I love company

I may try to recreate this on my You tube channel at some point lol

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges



6 comments:

  1. OH! WOW! What a great card, inspirational the way you used the wreaths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the hares and intertwining wreaths.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unique card and very pretty! Love the colors you used! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and Interesting! Thanks so much for sharing at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...