My lovely followers

Sunday 5 November 2023

Waiting for the mail man

Hi all it is time for a new challenge over at  Peace on Earth Christmas and this is the moodboard to follow. Pick any one or more elemnts for your make 


I chose red, mailbox, and a cat in the snow in the widnerness no trees nothing but him/her and the mailbox. i just wanted the focus on those two elements.  I used a posca pen for the snow fall scribbles for the ground. I used fluffy puffy stuff aand instead of using a heat gun for it to rise I just pushed it about randomly and sprinkled glitter. 

I used Card-io stamp sets, Mini Tall trees, Christmastide and Starstruck


thank you for popping in why not head on over to our new challenge and join in with the fun

Elaine DTxx

5 comments:

  1. Awww is this little kitty waiting for his mail delivery? lol Cute, cute card creation my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card love the CAS design with just the focus on the mail box and little black cat-love it.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great mailbox and sweet little cat! You created a perfect background for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supe cute and fun snowy scene with the mailbox and cute kitty, I wonder if he waiting for the mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful; love the image and background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...