My lovely followers

Sunday 14 August 2022

Butterfly Beauty

 Today I thought I would have a play with digi images from PNGwing,  With this one I added colour.  

I used hammered cardstock and composed sentiment in word and printed on the front panel. The frame is by memory box die cut 3 times to fit in the aperture to give more depth.  

I then adhered the front panel onto the card base.  I had fun and games getting the image in the right place through the aperture hahaha!!!!




Thank you for coming on over to my blog.

This has been entered into the following challenges


Through the purple haze 195 ag's 30/08 WINNER

Word art wednesday 555/556 anything goes 20/08

TTCRD anything goes's (22/08) 30/08 





8 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS which you do so well and love the beautiful feminine image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful image and your CAS layout suits it perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine: What a fabulous CAS card with the lovely curved image and the layered frames!!! Excellent! Thanks for linking to Ally's Angels!! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for your kinds words appreciate it x

      Delete
  4. Great CAS card. I love the dimension you created with the frames. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...