My lovely followers

Thursday 11 August 2022

Stag for Christmas.

 For this card I used 300gsm Hammered cardstock and printed a PNGwing image.  It was originally blue but managed to alter him to black and white.  


I gently coloured the butterflies with my arteza pencils in two shades of pink and a purple.  Cannot really see them as too small lol.  

At first I was in two minds as to whether the aperture was far to big, I then thought about making a frame for the inside, decided against it. 
See I am a typical Libran cannot make up my mind.

I fastened the front panel to the card base using double sided foam tape

The sentiment was composed and printed from word. 



Thank you for popping in much appreciated.

This has been entered into the following challenges



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card and love the fabulous stag image -the size of the aperture looks perfect and your typical Libran comment made me laugh-I am Libra and always asking my daughter or son which colour/layout/embellishment they prefer lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is terrible is it not. i change my mind so often it is crazy. Thank you sweetie xx

      Delete
  2. This is really elegant! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super make, very elegant

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly and incredible creation, the image is so beautiful and love the touch of color - wow. So glad you joined us for our Reindeer Challenge at Winter Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your CAS design. Beautiful, elegant and festive. It's just ... WOW!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day!
    ♥ Lena ~ DT
    Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - so elegant!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...