My lovely followers

Sunday 14 August 2022

Lady of colour.

 For this one I printed the image (don't you just love the colours - I know I do !!!!) Placed her under the aperture cut using I believe to be by Gina Marie Designs - I may be wrong I have so many dies I am unsure,  I do not keep packaging.  

I printed her in a larger size so I could add a butterfly and added a trail of three dots from the same image using waste dots from a snowfall die.  Very fiddly lol. 

The sentiment was composed in word and printed on the front panel.  I adhered the front panel to the card base using double sided foam tape.






Thank you coming over to peek at my blog.  Much appreciated.

This has been entered into the following challenges



10 comments:

  1. WOW stunning card and love the fabulous image and the colours look brilliant-could I ask whose images these are please
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely feminine CAS card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful elegant creation it looks amazing thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous card, love this image! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...