My lovely followers

Thursday 25 August 2022

Friend's Birthday Card

 I realized today it is one of my life long friends birthday on Sunday. We lived next door to each other when babies and our mothers used to put us into the same pram while they had a coffee. So the rush was on. I know i have many birthday cards hanging about but wanted to personalize one.

I loved making my dove card a few days ago so out they came again and thought this time after yesterdays card I wanted a bright and cheery design so downloaded a very colourful background from PNGwing. Printed it out cut the doves from the background and white card. Printed the sentiment out ad then die cut the birds from the front panel. Placed over the background on the card base so would show through the negative space of the doves. I had cut the wings and tails off the white ones. Reason for this is for me to stick the coloured body directly to the background. Placed the white wings and tails over the background - this enables the coloured wings to remain 3D.





Thank you for popping in.
This has been entered into the following challenges

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous design and love the colourful die-cut doves
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely your words are always so kind and I appreciate them x

      Delete
  2. Really neat how you used that die. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Critter Crazy Challenge Blog, Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love the die, love you downloaded the paper and used that for your die. Beautiful use of both. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much. I enjoy experimenting though sometimes does not go to plan and end up somewhere else lol x

      Delete
  4. stunning Birds/ Love the colour choices. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that layering and partial cut design..
    Thank you for joining HLS die cut challenge
    Be safe and keep crafting :)
    Swapna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...