My lovely followers

Tuesday 26 March 2024

Cherry Picking

 Hi again

Almost time for bed and here I am posting my second and last post for today.  I decorated another tag.  

I call this ''Cherry Picking''  and I used the following ingredients

Boblong gel press background using Sahara and sundance elements and placing Feather leaf stencil over the top before transferring to the tag

Lavinia stamps - Rory, Cherry blossom tree, Pipin, Mia, Cherry blossom and Fairy Foragers

Versafine Clair - Nocturne and Fallen leaves

Graphite Elements for the edges

Pink sparkle posca pen

Sakura black glaze pen

Ranger Pink Pearl drops

Unicorn stickles

White pastel pencil

water splats

Thank you for popping in 

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Perfect time to craft March AG's 01/03 unlimited

Classic design-'March april  ATG 16/04 unlimited


creative moments-flora/fauna 01/04 1/3 entries


Ellibelles corner-ATG 01/04 1/3 entries


2 comments:

  1. Ooo . . . this is gorgeous!! I love the background you created; it is fabulous! And the little pearls sprinkling down are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for playing with Creative Moments Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tag you created, love how it turned out! The fairy is adorable and on my wishlist :)
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...