My lovely followers

Wednesday 13 March 2024

Spring is on it's way

 Hi all, I hope you are well.  

Today I made this quick card, yes another floral. I made a monochrome version of yesterdays but won't post it just yet.  This time I used the Honeysuckle stamp, another one of my favourites.  What on earth am I talking about, all of my stamps are favourites lol. 

I have called this 

''Spring is on it's way''

Products used

7x7 inch card base

Lavinia stamps - Honeysuckle, Heartfelt verses, Flutterby mini and mini Flutter

Versafine Clair Nocturne

Elements Sahara

Lavinia Stencil - Flourish

Sakura Stardust gelly roll clear pen

Koh-I-Noor watercolour pencils, green 22, red 48, green 25, ochre 23 and cream 41

Wink of stella to blend

Signo bronze gel pen

Glossy accents for the butterflies - can't really see it in the photo, such a shame as looks effective. 

Thank you for visting me again

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Perfect time to craft March AG's 01/03 unlimited

A place to start March  AG's 01/04 6/8 entries RISING STAR

 Double D Challenge   Spring 01/04 maxed

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS,love the honeysuckle stamp.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best spring CAS card! I love the floursh background and the simple flower with butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delicate and pretty design. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty CAS card using the Lavinia Honeysuckle, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful stamp and gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catching up and drooling over your cards Elaine. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS style, I love the sweet images and the subtle stenciling in the background. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Awesome image and so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a beautiful card, those butterflies are so pretty, they look real!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun, Four Seasons, and Double D!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beauty - I LOVE honeysuckle! That delicate stenciling accent is perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once more into creative awesomeness! Thanks so much for sharing another CAS lovely with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...