My lovely followers

Sunday 17 March 2024

Ho Ho Ho!!!!

 Hey everyone I am loving the new challenge over at Peace on Earth Christmas and the moodboard features the Big Man, the one who checks off the Naughty and Nice list,,,,, I am usually on the former lol


I found this stamp in my drawer and I think it is a Stampendous stamp.  I have had it for so many years and the packet went walkabout.

I stamped it using Versafine Nocturne.  I watercoloured the image.  I stamped the mini holly stamp by Lavinia in two corners and used a red gel pen for the berries. I used wink of stella randomly over the holly. 

Blended elements truffle around the edge of card and mounted the panel onto black card

Sentiment is by Marianne Design, Christmas Carols and was heat embossed using WOW Platinum sparkle embossing glitter



Thanks for visiting me and hope you will pop on over to Peace on Earth Christmas challenge and join in with the fun

Elaine DT xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Perfect time to craft March AG's 01/03 unlimited

8 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas card and Vintage Santa.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Addicts.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and design with this sweet vintage Santa image! Your creations are always an inspiration! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! What a Jolly card, gorgeous colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such nice colouring of the pretty Santa stamp. I like it a lot.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I rarely make anything vintage, I do like this old fashioned Santa image. Your water coloring skills are amazing on this fun little Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...