My lovely followers

Wednesday 6 March 2024

Taking note.....

  Hi everyone

I put this project together tonight and I have called this ''Taking Note''

Here are the ingredients used for my project

7x7inch square card

Versafine Clair Nocturne

Elements Mermaid, Midnight Blue and Bermuda

Lavinia stamps - Small Pixies, Musical Notes Large, Magic surrounds us and Trinity

Lavinia Stencil Feather Leaf

Lavinia Fairy-tales Glitter

Sakura Glue pen

Glossy Accents on notes

Stabilo Carb0thello white pastel pencil

Sakura Stardust clear pen

Lavinia Sticker sentiments 

Thank you so much for coming on over to see me today

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Perfect time to craft March AG's 01/03 unlimited

Classic design-Feb'March ATG 10/03 unlimited

Morgans Artworld AG's 01/04 maxed

Fab n funky 590 Fave colour 12/03 maxed

HQFBC anything fantasy 01/04 4/5 entries

Worldwide Crafters and colourists 14 AG's 01/4 1/3 entries

A place to start March  AG's 01/04 2/8 entries

7 comments:

  1. So cute and lovely card love how you have designed this .... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine: this is another delightful masterpiece! So imaginative! I love this one's theme of music! Great ideas for giving your fairies different activities to do and keeping your fantasy creations evolving! Thanks! HQFCB-- Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER! A beautiful musical card, fabulous images, put together so beautifully Elaine. I'm sure I commented on the last few cards, but my comments are not coming up? Love all your work Elaine. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you lovely. I went into comments and looked ike all were okay. Blogger is always playing up x

      Delete
  4. Elaine, I love what you have done with your Lavinia stamps on this card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. The background so enhances the faeries. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...