My lovely followers

Wednesday 10 April 2024

I caught the falling star 9

 Hello everyone, 

Once again I am posting today.  I promise this is the last - maybe!!!!

I have called this one ''I caught the falling star''

Here are the ingredients

7x7 card base, blue white mat

I used a background I made a couple of days ago on my gel press

Lavinia stamps - Star cluster, Dana, Stars mini, small pixies, Mini north star, Fip and Pan

Versafine clair Nocturne

Elements Mermaid, truffle and Dark denim

Kuretake Zig Clean colour pens Geranium red 29 and Scarlet red 23

Koh-I-Noor pastel pencils - Orange 40, yellow 13 and white 1

Cayman and Gold stickles

Sakura gelly roll stardust clear pen

glossy accents



Thank you for calling in - appreciate it

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Lavinia Creative challenge 'Star Gazing' 25/04 3/5 entries

Classic design-'March april  ATG 16/04 unlimited


A Perfect Time to Craft April AG 28/04 unlimited

The Crafting Challenge - anything goes 01/05 2/3 entries


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...